About Mike Burrows
Agendashift founder Mike Burrows is known to the Agile and Lean-Agile communities as the author of Kanban from the Inside (2014) and Agendashift (2018), the creator of the Featureban and Changeban simulation games, a keynote speaker at conferences around the world, and as a consultant, coach, and trainer. His new book Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile is published August 15th, 2019.
Today We Talked About
- Our Last Episode
- The new book!
- How it relates to previous books
- Definition of Done
- Express in outcome oriented terms
- What it means for Agile (“My kind of Agile”: people collaborating over the rapid evolution of working software that is already beginning to meet needs)
- What I think about the framework wars (or however you would like to describe “framework vs framework”)
- Following on from that, scaling
- Servant Leadership
- Clarity around outcomes and goals
- Experience before Explanation
Connect with Mike
I hope you enjoyed this show, please head over to Apple Podcasts and subscribe and leave me a rating and review, even one sentence will help spread the word. Thanks again!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |