Bobby Allen serves as Chief technology officer (CTO) for CloudGenera
and as Stewardship Pastor for Wellspring Church
. He brings the unique perspective of being a thought-leader in Cloud Computing while helping lead a Gospel-centered, multi-ethnic church in Charlotte, NC. Bobby is a veteran of Intel, Bank of America and multiple startups. He went into corporate America after being an Intel fellow at the University of Michigan. He is available to speak to your organization or at your next event about how to move from information to clarity to insight.
Today we talked about:
- Time management as a start-up
- New Leadership for a New Year
- Being Present
- Ask your spouse “How present you are?“
- Don’t bring the bad stuff home
- Importance of Mentors
- Need a Paul (someone to go before you)
- Need a Timothy (someone to come after you)
- Need a Barnabas (someone that’s right there with you)
- Don’t let ability compromise integrity
- Do you want your boss’s job, or their boss’s job?
- Think about your next 2 moves
- The size of your platform doesn’t matter
- Bi-vocational careers
Connect with Bobby
I hope you enjoyed this show, please head over to iTunes and subscribe and leave me a rating and review, even one sentence will help spread the word. Thanks again!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |