Derek Doepker is a 7 time bestselling author and consultant on leadership, personal development, and entrepreneurship. His team at Influencing Millions helps companies improve their sales, increase employee retention, and improve performance by teaching principles of behavior change, habit development, and influential communication.
You can learn more at http://influencingmillions.com and http://derekdoepker.com
Connect with Derek
In this show we talked about:
- Identity Habit – How you identify yourself plays a big role in behavior
- Imposter Syndrome – overcome using self-awareness
- Focus outward and not inward
- Get a mentor or coach
- The inner doubter – listen to those doubts and ask “is this a limiting belief?”
- Que, Routine, Reward that make up habits
Can I Just…
I hope you enjoyed this show, please head over to iTunes and subscribe and leave me a rating and review, even one sentence will help spread the word. Thanks again!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts |